[PD] parametric equalizer

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:45:06 CEST 2018

Hello dear pd lovers,

I wonder if someone as implemented a parametric equalizer similar to the
ones you find on mixer : like three band LOW MID HIGH, with -/+ X dB so
that when everything is +0 dB, the output is flat and similar to input.
And eventually with Q/curve/spectral transistion parameters ?

I know this is a very large question and that there might be a lot of
different implementations, but I wondered if there are "standard" solutions.
Vanilla preferred or stable libraries...

Thanks !

--
Raphaël Ilias