[PD] avoid "properities"/"open" options in abstractions

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 05:52:02 CEST 2018

well, I'm now confused, cause it was mentioned how Gem automatically adds a
path to Pd to load abstractions, so I was testing that even though I never
used Gem, and I was checking its abstractions, like gemmouse, to see if it
was instantiated without the path added. It got created, but I couldn't
open it as a normal abstraction in the patch. But it seems actually that
there is also a [gemmouse] object inside Gem... which would explain all
this...