[PD] compiling a recent Gem for windows ? ...

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Tue Apr 24 21:52:53 CEST 2018

Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> @ Oliver:
>
> Here's a compiled Gem a few weeks ago: ---->
> http://lucarda.com.ar/x/Gem-for-oliver-test.zip
>
> I didn't did a "make install" so it contains manually copying of certain
> files (the hole Gem-master folder is 500MB post compilation). I'm not a
> Gem user so I just opened a couple of helps and they worked.

hi, lucas !

thanks a bunch for your efforts !
only managed today to give it a try !

by and large your compiled GEM works, but unfortunately [pix_image] is
unable to load any file (which was my main goal to achieve). same goes
for [pix_buffer] of course. graphics and [pix_film] seem to work ok, though.

holding my breath for 0.94 ;-)

best

oliver