[PD] purest_json: how to specify root CA or CA bundle when using SSL?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:08:47 CEST 2018

On Mit, 2018-04-25 at 11:04 +0200, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2018-04-25 10:59, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> >
> > Somehow using HTTPS with purest_json just worked(tm) in Debian
> > Jessie.
> > Now, that I had to compile purest_json myself,
> btw, what is wrong with the pd-purest-json Debian package?

Nothing. It seems to use the certificate store from the system already.
It works well for me. Thanks for pointing me to it.

> afaik, the version in buster

I am on Debian stable (Stretch). The version of Buster doesn't matter
for me.

> is pretty up-to-date and using the correct
> Debian package for your distribution will magically get rid of all
> the
> dependency problems you experience.

Regarding my other mail: I'm not looking for a solution, as I don't
have a problem using the package from apt or compile my own. But I'm
curious to know whether it is possible as a Deken package maintainer to
address the problem of different versions of linked libraries.

> also, the pd-deken-apt package allows you to integrate apt packages
> in
> your deken search.

Which is a cool feature!

Roman