[PD] Messages for Arrays?

William Huston williamahuston at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:52:44 CEST 2018

Thanks Tom!

I was specifically looking for a way to draw a line at the zero axis.

The other point was a request to get this into the help files,
if it's not there already.

IMO the help files are still deficient.

One thing I liked about pd-extended is that the help files for objects
were more like a real language reference. Basic things were always there
for every object.

I think every help file should include up front:

*Inputs, Outputs, (& their types and ranges) *

*Parameters, Options, list of messages it responds to. *

William Huston:  WilliamAHuston at gmail.com
Binghamton NY

*Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research*
Blog <http://WilliamAHuston.blogspot.com> -- Facebook
<http://facebook.com/billhuston> -- Twitter
<http://twitter.com/WilliamAHuston>-- Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGijK1amWOLglT3YeTyEBNQ?sub_congfirmation=1>
Document collections: VirtualPipelines <http://TinyURL.com/VirtualPipelines>
-- BHDCSDimockArchive <http://bit.ly/BHDCSDimockArchive>
Please support my work: TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston