[PD] Pd workshop in London + Meetup/show in Berlin?

Johann Diedrick jdiedrick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:02:38 CEST 2018

Hey Pd list,

Long time listener, first time caller.

I'm going to be teaching a workshop in London from June 23rd to June 24th
on how to build a physical sampler instrument using Pd on a Raspberry Pi.

http://musichackspace.org/events/harvester-build-diy-sampler-johann-diedrick/

I'll also be giving a talk/performance on June 25th:

http://musichackspace.org/events/artist-talk-johann-diedrick/

Hopefully some of you can attend! If not, I'd still love to meet up with
people. I'll be in London from June 21st to around July 1st.

I'm also going to be passing through Berlin around July 3rd to July 7th. I
would love to meet up with other Pd'ers in Berlin if you're around! Dan
Wilcox and I were talking about a potential Pd meetup/show/performance
night in Berlin if people were interested and could help set up a show.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Johann
http://www.johanndiedrick.com/
http://aquiet.life/