[PD] Ganged Toggle?

William Huston williamahuston at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:57:43 CEST 2018

I'm trying to make a Ganged Toggle.
(but this also could apply to other graphical elements
like hsl or vsl etc)

I want to have #1 little orange [tgl] inside the
graph-on-parent control window,
and have a similar #2 little orange [tgl] inside the patch.

I want to be able to click on either one. This
should trigger a state change in the other.

I want them to function as one logical element,
with two different gui locations.

Right now, let's say I set both [tgl]'s
to both send and receive on $0-FOO.

This seems to work, as both GUI elements
track as I would expect.

However, if we name the master as being the one that I click,
then I see that *the slave tgl does not transmit on its outlet.*

*This seems like a bug to me. *

If this is expected behavior, or a necessary limitation, or
a bad practice....

then how else can I accomplish a "Ganged Toggle"
(e.g. could be hsl, etc.) with minimal logic?

Thanks
BH

William Huston:  WilliamAHuston at gmail.com
Binghamton NY

*Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research*
Blog <http://WilliamAHuston.blogspot.com> -- Facebook
<http://facebook.com/billhuston> -- Twitter
<http://twitter.com/WilliamAHuston>-- Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGijK1amWOLglT3YeTyEBNQ?sub_congfirmation=1>
Document collections: VirtualPipelines <http://TinyURL.com/VirtualPipelines>
-- BHDCSDimockArchive <http://bit.ly/BHDCSDimockArchive>
Please support my work: TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston