[PD] [PD-announce] ofelia v1.0.8 released

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 19:31:29 CEST 2018

Hi, ofelia v1.0.8 is now available.

You can use GEM with ofelia thanks to Arnaud Courcelle
<https://www.facebook.com/arno.courcelle?fref=gs&dti=4729684494&hc_location=group>
 who created [ofGemwin] and [ofGemhead] abstractions.
Please try out "ofelia/examples/gem/main.pd" to learn how to use GEM with
ofelia. I've only tested this on macOS by the way.

Also, I added some utility objects for creating message and file
opening/saving dialogs.
screenshot:
https://github.com/cuinjune/ofxOfelia/blob/master/doc/textbox_screenshot.png
You can find these objects inside [pd system] subpatch in UTILS section of
"ofelia/help-intro.pd".

Changes:
* added [ofGetFboTexID] and [ofGetImageTexID]
* added GEM abstractions and example to the "examples/gem" directory
* added ofRectangle related objects and help files
* renamed [ofGetDollarArgs] to [ofGetCanvasArgs]
* added [ofSetCanvasArgs], [ofRemoveCanvas], [ofGetCanvasIndex]
* added [ofKeyCodeListener]
* added ofSystemUtils objects and help files

Upcoming features:
* Video player and grabber
* SVG loader
* GUI abstractions
* Raspberry Pi support

More info about ofelia: https://github.com/cuinjune/ofxOfelia
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fcuinjune%2FofxOfelia&h=ATONUQh1VHCtcyMmQPy6BfZhNFH-YmX-tdl8i_q_r2kvf4Bht3xLQ9xKtR3LuZWu2O56rauxI4ENj6Pi2yH0xaTq2zZTeJiB0PmI8DPmHgruJzj-XTrFNbgsb0LWoxJclWSS6YVdiQ9qCQ>

Cheers!

Zack