[PD] Piano roll sequence display

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 17:55:35 CEST 2018

Here is one, is this is what you mean...,

https://github.com/XRoemer/puredata/tree/master/new_sequencer

this version is en html, but it was initially developed with pd's data
structures. It worked very well, but used some Purr Data objects to draw,
which makes it easier, but not impossible

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 4:38 PM, Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> There's an extremely crude one in "dodge-song" in the Pd repertory
> project.  I'm sure there are much better ones running around on the net.
>
> cheers
> Miller
>
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 11:20:32AM -0400, William Brent wrote:
> > Has anyone done something like this using [struct]/[polygon], even just
> for
> > sequence display purposes and not editable via mouse clicking/dragging? I
> > did a quick search of the archives but haven't found anything.
> >

> > --
> > William Brent
> > www.williambrent.com
> >
> > “Great minds flock together”
> > Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century
> >
> > www.conflations.com

José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net