[PD] Piano roll sequence display

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:13:33 CEST 2018

 From a long-time project I'm working on, here is a "screen capture" of a
complete classical piece converted directly from midi, around 1h of music,
33548 notes/structs. The way it is made, I will update the midi anytime,
and update the pd patch when necessary.
Could also be editable via mouse or other methods (won't be in my case).
Playback is possible, in this particular case it's even read from 31 cue
points simultaneously.
The detailed view file has a smaller excerpt, also showing barlines and
beats. There you can see clearly the 4 voices in 4 different colors.

I would prefer not say more details in public, but I can in private.

Or you could convert ircam's ftm (or mubu) to Pd :)  But many have failed
at this.

Joao