[PD] watchdog

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:58:31 CEST 2018

Hello,

Maybe not as technical as your solution, but on a Windows machine for an
art installation, i did a quick "watchdog" that checked a "stillalive"
file, that was regularly modified by the pd patch. So when/if pd crashed,
the file wasn't updated anymore and the script would restart it. I think it
was done in python...

cheers

Raphaël Ilias
*     phae.fr <http://phae.fr>*