[PD] static array/text

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Mon May 7 15:19:39 CEST 2018

In moonlib you can find [sarray] and [slist], which implement the [value]
behaviour (i.e multiple declarations of a shared data) for array and list
of symbols.
They are also dynamically re-assignable.

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/>