[PD] static array/text

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue May 8 16:29:34 CEST 2018

There's a tricky bit though - what when the user copy/pastes an array define
object meaning to later change the name - in this case is it appropriate to
print the warning?  I'm not sure.

On the larger topic, I like the idea of having a "-shared" or "-s" flag to
[array define].  I can think some of th details through but not all of them
yet...

When there are [struct array -s -k] objects, perhaps some in abstractions and
some in 'main' patches, where do the contentes get saved?  Should it be
the case that all "-k" instances save their contents, whether in abstractions
orin 'main' patches, and then should it be considered a conflict when loading
a patch causes one to be 'restored' twice?

... and incidentally, whatever is done I guess it should be that way for
"value", "array", "text", and (eventually) "scalar".

The situation wih the old Max mtable object was a bit of a mess because I
didn't have it thought all the way through ...

cheers
Miller