[PD] open a pdf file from within PD to a specific location

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 14:48:01 CEST 2018

Hi Lucas

I've just taken a look at your solution. It's brilliant! This is exactly what I needed. Not ugly in my eyes, since it should also help to align sections with their page numbers in a structured way.

Alex is working on his new [link] / [openfile] object, so if you have any suggestions regarding anchors, maybe you could work with him?

Thank you,

Liam