[PD] problems with [list store]

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 16:52:07 CEST 2018

In 0.48.1, [list store] is going a bit wonky.

It looks to me like "get" is being interpreted as "range" and "range" isn't being interpreted at all.

For instance, if I store a list, say "1 2 3 4 5",

"get 1" --> Bad arguments for message 'get' to object 'list store'
"get 1 3" --> 2 3 4
"range 1" --> list store: no method for 'range'
"range 1 3" --> list store: no method for 'range'

Note that because of these problems, the [until] loop in [pd example3] of the list-store help file crashes my machine.

I'm on Ubuntu 18.04, using the repository version of PD.

Liam