[PD] [PD-announce] [ARRAST_VJ] - Pure Data/GEM Video Mixer/Mapper - www.arrastvj.org

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Thu May 10 18:15:55 CEST 2018

Bruno Rohde wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> I introduce you to [ARRAST_VJ], a tool for live video mixing and mapping
> (with audio) developed with Pd Vanilla + GEM.
>
> [ARRAST_VJ] was developed in the Linux operating system, in which all
> features work. Mac OS computers running GEM also run the full version.
> For Windows users, a "Light" version was created, without audio and with
> other small differences.

hi, bruno !

absolutely fantastic piece of work ! just tried it on windows and linux,
everything works as expected ! great !

is there any reason the windows version doesn't officially support audio
? i gave the "full" version a try on my windows system anyway and it
worked flawlessly with your test-video/audio !

obviously the [pix_share] objects don't work (they don't work on win32
but that is stated in their helpfile)

best

oliver