[PD] polynomial pairs in lpc filter

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri May 11 02:21:21 CEST 2018

you forgot to return your object (x) in mbc_lpc_tilde_new :-)

Christof

Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Mai 2018 um 02:06 Uhr
Von: "Ed Kelly via Pd-list" <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
An: padovani <zepadovani.lists at gmail.com>
Cc: "Pd list" <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
Betreff: Re: [PD] polynomial pairs in lpc filter

Jose...
I've stuck my head in the lion's mouth so I may as well go in for one more bite, although I promise you that IOhannes Zmoelnig is a REALLY NICE GUY.

I agree that edkellytista9 is a pretty stupid github name. It was done in a hurry for working on another project, but I'm setting up a more serious one because...you know...presentation is important.

I'm using Makefile.pdlibbuilder now - very cool. And deken ekext-0.2 coming soon.

I have a house. It's a bit of a dump but has a studio. I don't live there yet. We need to get the builders in!

...and my mbc_lpc~ port compiles but spits out an error:
mbc_lpc~: initializing
mbc_lpc~: free memory...
mbc_lpc~: allocated memory
Generating Hamming window for LPC analysis
 mbc_lpc~
... didn't return a patchable object
 mbc_lpc~
... couldn't create

I still don't know why. Perhaps Iohannes can help?
Ed

For Lone Shark releases, Pure Data software and published Research, go to http://sharktracks.co.uk