[PD] polynomial pairs in lpc filter

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:53:28 CEST 2018

hi, well it is not a dissertation at all.
i am working on some axoloti (a stm32 with dedicated midi and audioports, lowlatency audio board) modules for lpc playback. check out the axoloti, it’s nice!
it is pretty hardware specific but sure i can share a github link, once it is up there. it progresses slowly right now, since i have a life as well (music…)