[PD] PdLua for ARM

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Sat May 12 16:25:48 CEST 2018

Hi Alexandros,

If you're on ARM, I guess you might be on a Linux, in which case maybe
check your package manager instead of building from source - afaik
Debian has a package for all architectures.

On 12/05/18 14:43, Alexandros wrote:
> In deken there's no binary of PdLua for ARM. In the README for the Linux
> binary I read this:

Binary distribution doesn't include sources I suppose...

You can get some recently updated (2 months ago, with Lua 5.3
compatibility) sources here:

https://github.com/agraef/pd-lua
git clone https://github.com/agraef/pd-lua.git

It seems to have a new build system included there.

My original version (~2013 era) is still there if you want to use
earlier Lua releases (not sure if it's 5.1 or 5.2 compatible):
https://code.mathr.co.uk/pdlua
git clone https://code.mathr.co.uk/pdlua.git

There is also mrpeach's version in sourceforge SVN, I think that is
in-between in terms of freshness (it might have more bug fixes and
features).  But I had trouble with it at some point because it didn't
have a self-contained build system and I didn't feel like checking out
the whole externals tree to get one.

Claude
--
https://mathr.co.uk