[PD] [PD-announce] Camomile v1.0.5 - An audio plugin that allows to load and to control patches

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:50:37 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the new *Camomile* release v1.0.5!
Camomile is a plugin with Pure Data embedded that allows to load and to
control patches inside digital audio workstations. The plugin is available for
Windows, Linux and MacOS in the VST2, VST3 and AudioUnit formats. Downloads,
documentation and further information are available on the website:
https://github.com/pierreguillot/camomile/wiki. The change log is available
on the download section and the distribution. Feedback are more than
welcome!

Cheers,
Pierre

PS: I will present the project on May 16th (next Wednesday) in Amiens in
France for the JIM2018 (http://www.algomus.fr/jim2018/) and on June 8 in
Berlin for the LAC2018 (https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2018/). If you will be
there too, I will be happy to meet you and discuss with you.