[PD] GEM & RPi

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed May 16 13:45:45 CEST 2018

I don't see how GEM could struggle with such a trivial task? I mean, taking a whole core to render some text? Sounds like there's something wrong... I've run several audio-visual installations (openFrameworks + Pd) on RPi3s in full HD which involved quite a bit more than drawing a number on a screen :-)