[PD] GEM & RPi

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed May 16 14:16:30 CEST 2018

I see! I didn't know that GEM doesn't support OpenGL ES... good that I never used on the Pi :-)

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2018 um 14:00 Uhr
Von: "Dan Wilcox" <danomatika at gmail.com>
An: "Christof Ressi" <christof.ressi at gmx.at>
Cc: Pd-List <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
Betreff: Re: [PD] GEM & RPi

I don't see how GEM could struggle with such a trivial task? I mean, taking a whole core to render some text? Sounds like there's something wrong... I've run several audio-visual installations (openFrameworks + Pd) on RPi3s in full HD which involved quite a bit more than drawing a number on a screen :-)

OpenFrameworks is not comparable to GEM in this case, see my previous email. :)

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika[http://twitter.com/danomatika]
danomatika.com[http://danomatika.com]