[PD] matrix operations with audio signals

Derek Holzer macumbista at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:43:40 CEST 2018

Dear list,

I have been creating 2D and 3D oscilloscope graphics with audio signals
in Pure Data for some time now. I've started digging deeper into 3D math
and have found that the ability to do matrix operations at audio rate
would be extremely useful.

Right now, the only option I can see is to use [matrix~] from IEMmatrix
lib, and to pack my other audio vectors using [mtx_pack~] in a subpatch
with [block~ 1] to get samplewise operations.

Is this the best/only way to do this? Seems like the [block~] could make
it unnecessarily expensive.

Thanks!
Derek

--