[PD] matrix operations with audio signals

Derek Holzer macumbista at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:56:28 CEST 2018

On deeper inspection: [mtx_pack~] gives the same value to an entire row,
so that is not what is needed.

A practical example, a 3D rotation matrix:

  1 0 0 0
0 cosR sinR 0
0 -sinR cosR 0
0 0 0 1

If [matrix~] is used to process the vectors which represent a cube,
let's say, and I want the cos, sin, and -sin of the rotation angle R to
be audio signals, how could I use [matrix~] to do that?

Thanks!
D.

--
derek holzer