[PD] "too many open files" error in 0.48.1

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 06:36:11 CEST 2018

Thank you for the input. It will be a few days before I can do any serious testing, but I can answer some of your questions now.

IOhannes: yes, I upgraded PD, my externals, and my OS, all at the same time. I'll try it out with various different versions of the same and let you know what happens. But just as a heads-up, it's quite possible that I am trying to load more than 10,000 abstractions at once. Quite difficult to count them though!

If neither the externals nor the OS turn out to be the problem, I'll try to come up with a simple test case and get back to you.