[PD] [soundfile_info] made with vanilla (was: Re: Using externals with libpd on Windows)

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:03:32 CEST 2018

Hey Oliver,

This is a neat trick, however for my purposes [soundfle_info] was being
used to extract both the sample rate and sample length to calculate the
duration of the file.

Looks like in order to switch to [soundfiler] I'd have to load the whole
file to memory regardless, as the `-skip 1` flag means the left outlet
(sample length) of [soundfiler] only outputs '1'.

Cheers,
Joe