[PD] Random

Ingo Stock mail at ingostock.de
Wed May 30 16:57:52 CEST 2018

Another way is to generate a random number, save this number and use it
as a seed the next time the patch gets opened. This way you will always
have a fresh seed.

Two examples attached, random.pd saves the seed within the patch,
random2.pd saves the seed in a text file. random2.pd throws an error the
first time, if the text file is not present.

best, ingo