[PD] Random

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:20:11 CEST 2018

Ok, makes sense. A [date] object would still be useful for my case: generating filenames with timestamps. :)

That's why I was thinking of some sort of [seed] or [salt] object which would wrap reading from a default pseudo-random source such as /dev/random or some system equivalent.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>