[PD] deken package question

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:40:33 CEST 2018

Hi all

I'm trying to use Deken developer to upload Context to the repository. I'm following the instructions here: https://github.com/pure-data/deken/tree/master/developer.

I've got it to work, but when I generate the package it doesn't identify the platform, giving me something like "context[v0.4]--.dek". I guessed that this was because the externals I'm using are all in sub-folders, so I tried copying one across to the main folder. Sure enough, the package now identifies the platform correctly, but I'm not sure what the best course of action is from here. Should I:

  1.  zip the package with the extra external, then delete it once the compression is done (but this would probably invalidate the checksum?)
  2.  zip the package without the extra external, then rename it manually
  3.  something else?

Thanks,

Liam