[PD] pd external c++ example

Joseph Larralde joseph.larralde at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:05:47 CEST 2018

Hi Christof,

I didn't realize I posted on the main list, so I add this thread to the
dev list where I originally intended to ask ...

Changing 0 to A_NULL worked immediately.
Curiously, I never noticed the impossibility to replace an enum by its
int value in C++ before.
That makes sense.

And as you said, it compiles with extern "C" surrounding only the setup
function.
In fact it even compiles without any extern "C" at all (but won't load,
probably due to name mangling).

Thanks for the clear explanation.
Joseph