[PD] intelligent patching

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jun 7 09:14:46 CEST 2018

On 2018-06-07 09:03, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2018-06-06 23:48, Max wrote:
>> Cool. But <Ctrl-t> is the font size dialog. Or am I missing something
>> very obvious?
>
> yes: where does my patch use <Ctrl>-<t>?

ah, you mean the triggerize-plugin.

honestly, i do think that shortcuts should be spent for speeding up the
workflow.
and i haven't come up with a workflow yet, that requires me to evoke the
font-dialog multiple times.
otoh, i do need to insert objects into connections, or extend [t] to the
left of clean up [t] (admittedly, i usually don't need to convert
fan-outs to [t] as i've grown a habit of not doing fan-outs in the first
place).

so i think a shortcut is wasted on the font-dialog anyhow, and trigerize
is a much better investion.

dfmra
IOhannes