[PD] intelligent patching

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:18:30 CEST 2018

Feature Request. How about swapping connections?

If I have two Objects, A and B ( with --> meaning a coord to each iolet)

a: 0 --> b: 0

a: 1 --> b: 1

Maybe, if I select one connection, and then, ctrl click the other
connection, the two could swap

a: 0 --> b: 1
a: 1 --> b: 0

This would greatly improve triggerize organization, just clicking to force
correct ordering of messages.

What do you think?