[PD] Pure Data and Bela - newb
Wendy Van Wynsberghe
wendy at constantvzw.org
Wed Jun 13 22:56:44 CEST 2018
Ten years ago I learnt the beginnings of Pure Data - and now I have
thrown myself into the deep end --> I'm trying to do a fairly simple
Pure Data project on Bela (https://bela.io/) - and failing gloriously.
I have a Pure Data Patch that works on my computer, with keys from the
Current simple wish on Bela:
- pushbutton0 on digitalIn3 records sound from the microphone plugged
into the line in
- pushbutton2 on digitalIn4 stops recording
- pushbutton3 on digitalIn5 plays sound
When I connect physical buttons and translate to Bela, my buttons bounce.
The Bela developer active on the forum proposed a debounce patch
- which I'm trying to push into my patch, but without succes.
On the Bela forum I explain what I have been doing
---> I'm pretty sure the problem lies with my beginner pd-qualities,
that's why I have turned to this mailinglist
---> here's my last patch, with abstraction and with bouncy buttons
Would someone/the list be willing to follow this through - that would be
a great help!
* 00 32 (0)476 / 89 06 58 *
* http://wvw.collectifs.net *
C O N S T A N T
V Z W
More information about the Pd-list