[PD] Puredata and DMX using OLA

Giulio Moro giuliomoro at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 22 15:59:14 CEST 2018

libola itself may have a number of deps: on my Debian system I get

$ pkg-config --libs libola
-L/usr/local/lib -lola -lolacommon -lprotobuf

so maybe IOhannes's second line could be amended to:

$ make -f /usr/share/pd-flext/dev/Makefile.flext ldlibs="$(pkg-config --libs pd-flext) $(pkg-config --libs libola)" SRCDIR=.

?

On Friday, 22 June 2018, 10:02:19 BST, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

On 06/22/2018 10:33 AM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>> I tried to follow all the steps (installing Ola, compiling Flext), but the
>> object Ola2pd is not recognized by Pd.

btw, if you are on a recent Debian based distribution, building might be
as simple as:

~~~
$ sudo apt install pd-flext-dev libola-dev
$ make -f /usr/share/pd-flext/dev/Makefile.flext ldlibs="$(pkg-config
--libs pd-flext) -lola" SRCDIR=.
~~~

(that's two lines).

gfmads