[PD] Puredata and DMX using OLA

JP - Escarres jpescarres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:31:23 CEST 2018

That's it!
I didn't really understood the "compiling on ubuntu" part in the readme.txt
file.

Especially this "You can copy the last command of the build.sh terminal
output".
I thought the code line was inside build.sh, but no, it's outputed on the
terminal.
So after this, my pd object ola2pd finally works! Thanks a lot for the hint!
It doesn't mean I can control the lights yet, but it's already a big step!