[PD] [PD-announce] pd-for-android 1.1.0 released

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:06:55 CEST 2018

Oh, I don't know either as I don't use C# or Unity. My point was more to highlight that the separate repos may or may not be in sync with whatever pre-built libs are out there. There is definitely some new work in the current libpd master branch that isn't into a release yet.

> On Jul 2, 2018, at 9:14 PM, Tal Kirshboim <tal.kirshboim at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not familiar with how libpd works with unity and what's planned for that, but it sounds like Dan knows what you're talking about. :)

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>