[PD] Glitch

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Jul 4 12:53:04 CEST 2018

this sounds very much like a buffering problem. Try to increase Pd's latency in the audio settings and see if the problem persists. When I'm working with Raspberry Pi + cheap USB soundcards I sometimes have to increase the latency up to 100 ms to get rid of occasional glitches when the CPU load is high.