[PD] Random

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:04:30 CEST 2018

Each new instance of [random] already seeds itself differently, so adding $0 isn't going to change anything there. The problem is that the seeds are repeated when you restart PD, so you'll get the same pseudo-random results every time you open the program. $0 won't help here, because the $0 values also repeat when you restart PD.