[PD] Loading tclpd on Ubuntu Bionic

Kaj Ailomaa ailomaa at warpmail.net
Sun Jul 8 20:31:00 CEST 2018

Hi, everyone!

Been a while since I used pure data, and at the time it was mostly pd-extended. Using vanilla now, version 0.48.1, on Ubuntu Bionic. A lot of nice additions to puredata, and a lot of nice packages in the Debian repo!

I'm having problems loading tcl patches (such as the help files that come with tclpd).
It seems the tclpd lib is loaded, however. I set the path settings to verbose and could see from the console output that the library is in deed loaded.

I have puredata installed, with tcl8.6.

What am I missing?