[PD] Order of operation/connection issue with send and return

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:18:08 CEST 2018

Hi,

I just noticed that using [send] and [return] the "order of connection"
seems to work the other way around. basically if I have a numbox
connected to a [send FOO] and then I create 2 [return FOO], the last one
I created will receive the message first. this seems to be different
from what happens when you connect an object to 2 different objects
(without using any [trigger] and any "wireless connection"). in this
case the first one connected will receive the message first.

is that a bug?

I'm on Pd 0.48.1

cheers,

Mario