[PD] Order of operation/connection issue with send and return

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:37:37 CEST 2018

Hi I0hannes,

thanks for your reply. you're definitely right, in fact that's how I
wrote my patch, I probably kept my question to vague. it's not a
problem, I can see several workarounds for that, so it's fine, it's more
about better understanding what's going on under the hood. I always use
[t] to be sure that the oder of operation is correct, but I also know
that there's a "rule" about the order of connection. so my question
would be, is there any rule behind the [send] and [return] behavior?

cheers,

Mario