[PD] iOS: writesf~ problem

artem at katlenok.ru artem at katlenok.ru
Thu Jul 12 15:56:58 CEST 2018

Dear Iohannes, Dear all,

Infinite recursion it is, it gets stuck in while block.
The file is not created, I don’t receive any errors from Pd, I tried to stop recording just moments after record start and nothing happened, no error, but no file either.

It looks like Pd has no access or permission to write, yes?

Thanks,
Artem