[PD] more intelligent patching (was Re: intelligent patching)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:17:38 CEST 2018

Ok, here's one more. I remember seeing something in pd-l2ork/purr-data
where you could select a few objects and turn them into a subpatch.

you'd select something like 5 objects or so in your patch, then hit some
shortcut and there'd be a [pd] subopatch created with those objects inside.

The thin is that I can't find this feature anymore, could it be that it was
discarded? Maybe Jonathan can tell us. The thing is that if it were still
implemented in Pd-l2ork, it'd be a good case to also bring it to vanilla...

cheers