[PD] malfunction of pd-0.48.1

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:49:19 CEST 2018

Thanks, that helped.
Back to the malfunction part of my mail, which anyway could cause the
strange behaving of the canvas size, is the next:

if I patch on a second screen and resizing the window, when crossing an
object with the edge of the window, then the window jumps into a minimal
size, which is only the minimise, maximise and close buttons, and when I
release the mouse button, the whole window jumps down to the bottom of the
main screen.

Let me know if anyone can this reproduce.

Popesz