[PD] standard paths for externals

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:25:08 CEST 2018

On Fri, 2018-07-13 at 14:27 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

> > So, does that mean the [declare]-flags -stdlib and -stdpath are
> > obsolete now?

Oops, bad wording on my part. I should have said 'in the declare-path
branch' instead of 'now' as readers might think it was already changed
in Pd, which is _not_ the case. I'm talking about a feature branch that
  possibly/hopefully makes it into Pd.

> yes, and this was mentioned in this thread already - but it is kept
> there for backwards compatibility concerns, for not to have a change
> in behaviour from one version to another, so your old configuration
> still works

Alright, that's absolutely correct. Old flags still work with old
layout, new flags work with new layout. So there is no problem with the
transition. Thanks for the clarification.

Roman