[PD] library prefix prevents objects loading (rpi vanilla)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:27:46 CEST 2018

if you include the cyclone folder in "extra", for example, you don't need
to add it to the search path, as this is a "standard path".

In Pd 0.48-1, it should ask you to create a folder in your home/documents,
and if you say yes, you can include externals in that folder and it also
should work without adding them to the path.

If that is not working on Raspberry Pi, for some reason, you should report
a bug in https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues