[PD] [PD-announce] Camomile v1.0.6 - LV2 support, PdStalFx, Audio Buses, etc.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 18:14:18 CEST 2018

thanks for the video

> - Add *script for Linux and MacOS* that speeds up and facilitates the
> generation of the plugins.

I just realized this is also another feature I had requested that must
really facilitate things. You had a video tutorial on how to generate
plugins before, I think this is also a nice feature to dedicate another
video showing how easier it is now ;)

thanks

Oh, and, by the way, I'm more than willing to support this project by
adding support to my externals - you wouldn't need to worry on maintaining
that.

But I needed to know what I had to do...

cheers