[PD] write to audio array at different speeds

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:49:07 CEST 2018

It seems that [tabwrite~] writes only at one speed (presumably determined by the sample rate). But I want to use it to write audio to an array at a different speed. In other words, given an array of a set size, I want to determine that the recording will reach the end of the array at a different point in time than the default one.

How could this be done? Is there any way to trick [tabwrite~] into writing at a different speed, ie. by sending it a different sample rate? Or can we do something clever with [delread4~]?