[PD] pix_delay limits

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:10:20 CEST 2018

hi

we are trying to have a few minutes long pix_delay but we are getting
errors. it should be somewhere between 3 and 5 mins.

In my linux laptop, a pix_delay with an argument around 4000 crashes PD
after 1 min. But a pix_delay with 3000 as argument works fine.

some quick tests
- pix_delay 3000. works fine
- pix_delay 3500. crashes as the object is created ONLY if the GEM
window is open
- pix_delay 4000. crashes around one minute after the object creation

any suggestions? I attach the patch I am using for testing but it is
simple and I cannot see anything weird in it.

thanks

enrike