[PD] pix_delay limits

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:32:04 CEST 2018

thanks, I just checked and I am not sure how to understand the results

- pix_delay 3000 happily goes up to 83% RAM and stays there once the
delay is full
- pix_delay 4000 crashes when the RAM reaches 43%

could it be that pix_delay 4000 requires more RAM than the available BUT
it only crashes after a while when the system or PD realises that there
is not enough RAM?

og., 2018.eko uztren 19a 12:16(e)an, Max igorleak idatzi zuen: